Key Conveyancing Services – Get Residential Conveyancing in Adelaide
Key Conveyancing Services has a stellar reputation when it comes to residential conveyancing in Adelaide, and we will always go above and beyond to provide superior services. We believe we are unique for the following reasons:
We value our customers. We provide personalised property conveyancing services that cater to individual needs and preferences.
Feedback and testimonials
We are thrilled to have received hundreds of delighted client reviews. We strive to make every customer feel comfortable recommending us as the top conveyancer in Adelaide.
Flexibility and options
We understand how stressful buying and selling a house can be, so Key Conveyancing Services give handy online options. We strive to make your life as easy as possible. Our online settlements and rapid customer support make faultless transactions a breeze.
Affordable and competitive prices
Buying and selling can be expensive enough without outrageous conveyancing fees. We provide low-cost property and conveyancing services in Adelaide. Our pricing is transparent. Key Conveyancing Services never charges hidden costs.
Process of Residential Conveyancing in Adelaide
Below is an overview of the residential conveyancing process in Adelaide:
- A realtor will be your primary point of contact. They’ll put the house on the market and accept offers.
- A contract is formed by accepting a buyer’s offer.
- Financing approval is one of the other terms agreed upon by the buyer and seller.
- When signing the contract, both parties must name a conveyancer, lawyer, or settlement agent.
- They will make arrangements for your conveyancer to contact you and give you the relevant paperwork.
- If all conditions are met, the contract is unconditional.
- Unconditional contracts allow buyers’ attorneys to contact local councils, water providers, and tax agencies for property information.
- Your conveyancer will prepare a settlement statement so that each party only pays for the time they have possession of the property.
- The buyer will do a final check before closing.
Why Choose Key Conveyancing Services for Your Residential Conveyancing in Adelaide?
Key Conveyancing Services has helped people in Adelaide with residential conveyancing for the last 20 years. We will draft the appropriate papers to transfer real property from one person or entity to another, and we will go over all of the material you’ve been given to make sure there’s nothing that should cause you any concern.
We also create a rate and tax adjustment and communicate with the outgoing/incoming lender (if appropriate) to guarantee a seamless and joyful settlement procedure.
We urge that you consult us before signing or accepting a Contract and Form 1 to ensure that you understand the terms and your rights as a seller or buyer.
Feel at ease knowing that your sale or purchase will go off without a hitch and that your requirements will be our top priority.
Key Conveyancing Services is a one-stop solution for residential conveyancing in Adelaide. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
People ask us all the time 'What is a conveyancer? What does a conveyancer do? When do I need a conveyancer?' Were you aware that you require a conveyancer when you buy or sell property? Were you aware that you require a conveyancer when you transfer property between family, including husband and wife?