People ask us all the time..
- What is a conveyancer?
- What does a conveyancer do?
- When do I need a conveyancer?
Were you aware that you require a conveyancer when you buy or sell property? Were you aware that you require a conveyancer when you transfer property between family, including husband and wife?
At Key Conveyancing Services we
- prepare the necessary documentation to transfer real property from one person or entity to another
- check all the documentation that you are provided, to ensure there is nothing that should be of any concern to you.
- prepare an adjustment of rates and taxes and liaise with the outgoing/incoming lender (if applicable) to ensure the settlement process is a smooth and enjoyable one.
We recommend that upon signing or accepting a Contract and Form 1 you should consult us to ensure you understand the conditions and your rights as a vendor or purchaser.
Check out our range of services
The key Conveyancing Team have partnered with Move Me In to make your move easier.
Move Me In is a free service that allows you to connect with your retailer of choice, with access to competitive discount plans. Sign up online here, its quick & easy.